Cybèle Louis is an experienced litigator with proven results specializing in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. With a focus on medical malpractice and nursing home neglect and abuse, Ms. Louis handles cases involving residents in long-term care and rehabilitation settings who sustain devastating injuries such as fractures from falls, pressure ulcers, dehydration, malnutrition, untreated infections, and death. Cybèle is there to counsel families looking for answers as to why their loved ones fell victim to neglect, abuse, or malpractice. She makes accessibility and communication with clients a priority. She strives every day to provide a voice to the voiceless.
With over 12 years of experience in the field of medical malpractice and nursing home litigation, Cybèle has an extensive knowledge of the inner workings of healthcare administration and operation which makes her a formidable opponent to her adversaries. A native of New York City, Cybèle’s desire and passion to obtain justice on behalf of her clients is what drives her tenacity and diligence both in and out of the courtroom.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury (Automobile Accidents, Slip/Trip and Fall, and Labor Law)
- University of Vermont, B.A.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D.
- New York State
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice